Friday 12 December 2014

Cheap Alternative to the Longchamp "Le Pilage"

For about 6 months I have really wanted the Longchamp “Le Pilage” bag that everyone seems to be getting, they look so lovely but I cant afford one! The one that I want is about $160 and I haven’t been able to persuade myself to buy one. I was walking past Meredith the clothes store about a month ago and saw this bag in the window and my jaw dropped to the floor because it’s the exact copy of the Longchamp bag that I want so badly. Obviously I ran into the store and freaked out when I saw it was on sale for $30 from $60 originally. I bought it on the spot.

I had been looking online for a nice alternative to the Longchamp one and I couldn’t seem to find one. A few of my friends had got exact copies from Bali for a few dollars but I wanted mine to last. I bought the Meredith one because I wanted to see if I liked the style of the bag once I had used it for a couple of days. Inside it’s just 1 big pouch which is a little annoying because its quite hard to find anything because you have to rummage around but overall I really love this bag, it’s the perfect alternative to the Longchamp ones and about $100 cheaper! It also has a zip on the inside which I use to put my phone and my keys in which makes it a lot easier.

I think buying a cheap alternative to an expensive bag is a really good idea because you can get the feel for the bag because sometimes certain styles of bags just don’t work with certain people, after using this Meredith bag I really want the real one!! (I’ll just have to keep saving!)


Here is the link to the website http://www.meredith.com.au 


No comments:

Post a Comment