Saturday 13 December 2014

Christmas ideas for teenage girls 2014

Beckham Signature perfume

I got this perfume last Christmas and I love it! I’m not really into the really sweet flowery smelling perfumes because I find them a bit too strong and powerful. But this one is different and really unique. It’s got a really lovely faint vanilla smell. I feel really classy when I wear it! It’s a perfect gift for any girl. The prices I’ve seen of these online varies from $15 – $20 (AUS)


Skull Candy headphones

I got these headphones a few years ago now and I can honestly say these are some of the best I’ve ever had! They are really comfy because you can adjust them so they aren’t too tight/small. I use them a lot for traveling because they are good quality and can cut out the noise on a noisy plane or bus, they also fold down really small which makes them perfect for packing. I think this is a perfect present for both boys and girls, they are a good alternative to the beats headphones that everyone is getting.  They are quite expensive as they range from about $70 - $100 depending on the style http://www.skullcandy.com/holiday-sale/



Kiki K Diary

I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a good diary. With all the technology and iPhones these days people don’t seem to carry them around much. I personally can’t live without mine. My brother got me this diary back in 2011 and I absolutely love the style. Hopefully this year he gets me another!! It’s really simple with lots of space for writing things and it also has a really lovely address book in the back. The style like the one in the picture is $26.95 and available at




Burton Hat (beanies and wooly hats are a great idea) 

I got this hat last winter in a tiny town in Norway called Trysil. It’s a Burton hat though so its available online and also in a lot of outdoor clothing shops. It’s a really nice present for someone if they are going to be skiing over the winter period or if they are just a beanie lover! I’m not sure if they still have this particular hat but there are so many other lovely ones on the website, prices vary from about $15-$40. http://www.burton.com/default/womens-beanies




Divergent (or any book)

When I was little I used to read all the time, but with all the stress of school and exams I haven’t had time to read in sooo long. Now that schools finished I’ve had a lot more time and I read Divergent and I loved it! It’s the perfect gift for a teenage girl, it’s also just been released as a film so I suggest reading the book first and then going to the movies! On amazon its $9.99






Bedside Light
I got this funky light only a few weeks ago, I was walking through Ikea and saw this for only $2! It’s so cute and it looks really nice in a room because its very unique. The only down side is that the light isn’t very powerful, it also doesn’t come with batteries.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment